Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Raining

On a rainy day couple days ago, I could see from my balcony that some trees in the jungle across my apartment building, swung around and tried to stand still, no matter how hard the wind blew.


I just noticed that even the dark cloud and the heavy rain couldn't hide the calmness of the greenery. For hours during the raining, the trees looked swaying gently instead of cried out for help.

The circumstances that day envy me since I often feel restless recently. Perhaps the miscarriage has left a deep impact on me and slowly influence my daily life. I need much time to understand in this new stage of my life. Somehow I just can't bear the heartache.

On that day I believe the trees there have been through what I have been through to survive, to struggle in the jungle where we stay. It is clearly to see they are more humble to deal and overcome their barriers in living their life than me.

I need much time to understand and I might learn from the nature !


text by : MegaRiyadi

picture by : Deviantart.Com

1 comment:

  1. Susan... how are U down there? Are you going back on September? ... About ur father ... yeah u better figure it now. There's is no word to express my day without my father. :-)

    ReplyDelete